Rock of Faith
- The Spirit World: Ghosts. They always want something.
- Dry Gulch: Nearest settlement for miles; Water is a commodity
- Zarkos’s Mercy Hospital: The only hospital in Dry Gulch, this building is staffed by the lay members of the Order of Zarkos. House of healing; Something fishy is goin’ on there…
- The old church: Located a short distance outside of town, Zahariel’s main ‘residence’. Sacred Ground; Deserted
- Bat Mountain: A good day’s ride out of town, has an extensive abandoned mine system and a cave at the top which houses a forge. One-time home to Manicus.
- The Altar: Located on the far side of Bat Mountain, a large (20 foot diameter) chunk of meteorite which has been cut flat and can potentially be utilized for demon summoning activities.
- The Coal Mines: Excavation site set up by the East Utah Territorial Mining Company. Abandoned after discovery of crystals led to the summoning of a demon that possessed the miners.
- Little Big Bend: A nearby town left as an almost empty husk after the East Utah Territorial Mining Company set up a mine, recruited the townsfolk to work it, and had them all fall mysteriously ill and/or dead.
- Temple of Subortus: A (mostly) abandoned temple, located in the (surprise) temple district of Dry Gulch. Home to a drunken vagabond, and utilized by the Matriarch (Priscilla Roarke) and her followers in their attempt to stop the Matriarch from deteriorating bodies so swiftly. The location of Quiff and Timmy’s tragic demise. Blown to Hell-; -Power remains here
- El Hoar Hawse: A saloon and brothel, formerly owned (and horribly mismanaged by) Quiff. Always seems to run out of alcohol, and attracts an inordinate amount of trouble. Nearly Timmy-Proof; In Crippling Debt
- The Sheriff’s Office: A tiny box of a building with room for a desk, three small cells, and not much else. Stinks like dead gator
- Ambrose’s Apartment: A great place for sending homeless vagrants, orphans, and anyone else that needs somewhere to crash.