Rock of Faith
Rock of Faith uses the standard Fate Core rules with the following modifications:
- Weapon and armor values: Weapons have a weapon rating of 1-4, and armor has an armor rating of 1-3. Weapons add their weapon rating to the amount of stress inflicted on a successful hit. Armor reduces stress dealt by successful attacks by its armor rating.
- Wealth: If having and spending money becomes a large part of the campaign, we will use the wealth stress track. At the campaign start, however, it will not be used.
- Custom stunts and extras: See below.
- Extras: Things like magic systems, immortality, whorehouses, etc.
- Stunts: All custom stunts used by PC and NPC alike.
- Locations: Places of note that have been visited or mentioned during game creation.
- Organizations: Allies, obstacles, and enemies, groups of people that the characters have met or made during game creation go here.
- Items: Usually Extras, these will likely be attached to characters (PC or NPC). Any that are not will be found here.
- Cake: It is delicious.
- NPCs will be found under the Characters heading.
Active Scenario Aspects
- Current Issues
- Dry Gulch sure does have a lot of unsolved crimes…
- Seems like people disappear here every day.
- Impending Issues
- Increase in the supernatural
- War is on the horizon