Rock of Faith
Aspects are in italics.
- The Order of Zarkos: A group of doctors and healers in service to their benevolent god, Zarkos. Or are they? Runs a hospital in Dry Gulch. We are the most effective healers in Dry Gulch; Secrets to hide
- The Federalists: This group revere the old American constitution, and seek to restore the American government to where it was before Starfall. We must rebuild the old order.
- The Cult of Redemption: The redemptionists believe that the meteor was a sign from God, and the herald of the end times. Those that died were enraptured and taken up to heaven, while those that remain must atone for their sins. The Starfall was a sign from Heaven, and its survivors are being judged.
- The Learned Society of Aethereal Study: A collection of gentlemen-scholars studying the reality altering techniques enabled by the meteor rock. They have a lodge in Dry Gulch where the members present new discoveries while jockeying for position within the society. Bonds of propriety, not of friendship; If sorcery were safe, it wouldn’t be powerful; Justified hubris
- The Longshots: A gang that resurfaced when the old prison suffered a breakout and subsequent slaughter of the prison staff. Finding the prison now conveniently vacated, they moved in and began to terrorize the people of Dry Gulch with raids on farms and merchant caravans, as well as attacks into the town itself.