Rock of Faith
- Timmy Two-Hands
- Gun-Fu: As long as you are armed with a firearm, you may use Shoot instead of Fight to make melee attacks.
- Supernatural Healing: You may make an Overcome roll using Empathy to remove a physical consequences on another person. For example, if a person is suffering from a Broken leg Severe consequence, you can make an Empathy roll at +6 to instantly heal the leg and remove the consequence.
- Daniel “Gallows” Watcherson
- Sense Supernatural Presence or Effect: You may use the Create an Advantage action for Notice to place or detect supernatural-related aspects on a scene, object, or person.
- Quiff Horza
- Lip Reader: +2 to Notice checks when you are attempting to understand someone’s speech, but are unable to hear them.
- Impossible to Hit: +2 to Athletics checks made to dodge attacks.
- Misdirection: Define this stunt.
- Ambrose Strange
- Subtle but Menacing: You can use Deceive in place of Provoke to make mental attacks by creating flitting images in a subject’s mind, so long as you can discern something that would affect the target.